Reduce Energy Costs in your Commercial Real Estate
You Can Expect Financial Returns By Going Green!
Early in 2011, we’ll be reporting on an energy management company that is making a huge difference for many businesses, large and small: The solutions they provide are real-world, practical solutions developed directly through their own experience, not through product sell sheets.
Their solutions are all implemented in their own facility!
If you’re in the business of manufacturing as an example, they don’t just address things like lighting or energy efficient motors. They are capable of tackling every possible facet of your business and facility infrastructure:
- Lighting automation
- Capacitors that reduce amp draw on motors
- Air Destratification systems to reduce heating costs by 30%
- Lighting alternatives like LED and T5 bulbs that use 50-90% less electricity
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Computer Uninterruptible Power Supplies that reduce wattage requirements
- Water filtration systems that eliminate buying bottled water
- Heating controls that reduce natural gas usage by as much as 90%
- Transformers that reduce draw from the grid
- Controls to turn off equipment automatically between moments of uptime
The results they experienced were so positive and truly amazing that they have started a sister company to help others achieve these types of results:
- 58% reduction in electrical costs despite an increase of 28% in their annual sales
- 91% reduction in natural gas heating costs year over year while expanding thier facility by 145%
It only makes sense to share thousands of hours of research, trials, testing and measuring with others. The results clearly show that “Going Green” doesn’t have to be painful or expensive. They realized a payback period of just 6.4 months simply by concentrating on the most profitable “Low-Hanging Green Fruits™”.
“Sales per kWh™” increased from $58 per hour to $131 per hour, meaning thier products were produced with less than half the energy that they used previously to make those same products.
Their new company will offer a no-charge 30-60 minute presentation at your facility, where they’ll demonstrate that it’s both easy and profitable to Go Green when taking advantage of their experience.
If you are already convinced that Going Green is profitable, they will perform an audit of your facility and help with choosing the best solutions within a matter of 1-2 weeks.
Bottom line… their results speak for themselves. Check out our upcoming articles in January where we’ll share with you the services they offer so you can learn how to reduce your energy costs and increase your profits quickly and easily.